1. The recruitment need of Company is published on newspapers, recruitment websites, the employment centers and our website: www.namthaison.com.vn.
2. Applicant read carefully the requirement, then submit application document to us by one of following ways: by post, online submission through recruitment website, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Required application document including:
- Application letter, enclosed with curriculum vitae
- Curriculum vitae is authenticated by local authority
- Copy of permanent residential book, or registration of temporary residence, Identification with authentication of local authority
- Copy of all qualification degrees and certificates or related documents authenticated by authority.
- Medical report within 6 month (original)
- Decision to accept for leaving the job and the salary by previous companies (if any).
- 3 photographs 3x4
4. After receiving document, the Human Resource department will review, select suitable document for arranging to be interview.
5. The candidate will pass through 3 steps:
- 1st step: Human resource people will interview and preliminarily check
- 2nd step: Head of relevant department will interview, focusing on qualification and experience.
- 3rd step: Board of Director will interview (for some certain positions).
6. The passed candidate will negotiate salary and be arranged 3 days for get acquainted with the new job and working environment, therefore:
- As for candidate: more chances for getting acquainted with the new job and working environment
- As for company: more chances for evaluating the skill of candidate.
7. After this 3 days, if agreeing with the job and requested salary, the canditate and company will sign a probation/apprentice contract for 1 or 2 months period depend on nature of each position/ job or 3 months for trainning workers.
8. Starting probation/apprentice contract, the candiate will be:
- Instructed with company regulation, general labor agreement, policy, and organization chart of Company.
- Introduced to related departments (for some certain position)
- Given to direct manager
- Assigned by the direct manager.
9. After probation/apprentice period, the candidate evaluates their working result themselves, before being evaluated by the manager.
- If good result, company sign labor contract with the candidate.
- If failed result, finish the probation contract or other agreement.